JOIN THE CHANGE CHALLENGE AND MAKE 2018 YOUR VERY BEST YEAR YET.
If 2018 is the year that you plan to
- TRANSITION to a new role
- expand your professional NETWORKS
- re-evaluate your RELATIONSHIPS
- overcome niggling CHALLENGES
- make a CAREER COMEBACK
- START your own business
- grow your BUSINESS to the next level
- take control of your FINANCES
- lose weight, get fit or get MORE OUT OF LIFE
- or embark on any other BIG, HAIRY, AUDACIOUS GOAL…
Then the time to start work on it is NOW.
I’ve created The Change Challenge because I’ve seen too many people fail to realise their full potential, through a lack of time, resources, connections, inspiration or discipline. And because I’ve seen the transformation that is possible when these obstacles are removed.
As an IECL certified Executive Coach, who has delivered coaching and professional to over 1,000 individuals, I know how to get the very best out of people. And I would love to see you perform to your very best, and achieve exactly what you desire, over the course of the year ahead.
So how does it work?
The Change Challenge is a FREE coaching program, delivered online and direct to your in-box. And it’s available to anyone serious about achieving the very best out of LIFE, by delivering to their very best at WORK.
Each week, I’ll guide you through a series of actions, all about identifying and implementing the change you need to make, in order to be the VERY BEST you can be.
I’ll provide the tips and tools that will help in structuring your thinking, planning your actions, and measuring your progress. So you can simply get on with the DOING.
What does it look like?
Basically, it’s like having a regular coffee catch up with me where we focus on YOU: your goals, your performance, your priorities, your results.
Once a week, you’ll receive a short, snappy video tutorial direct to your inbox, that you view at your own leisure, where and when you want. And then it’s over to you to complete the accompanying action tasks, that will guide you towards the outcomes that you COMMIT to achieving over the year ahead.
We work in monthly SPRINTS, themed around the foundations of sustainable, lasting change in your work and your life. Each sprint is comprised of four weekly online tutorials, with specific, achievable actions that will take you one step closer towards realising your goals.
What will be covered?
The sprint themes are practical, topical and designed to produce results from Day 1. They are also structured sequentially, in order to build skill and capability that will ensure outcomes are achieved.
SPRINT THEMES FOR THE 2018 CHANGE CHALLENGE:
- Setting expectations: defining the goals and desired outcomes from your Change Challenge
- Integrity in action: making ethical decisions and taking responsible actions that ensure you practice your values
- Strength finding: using contrasting tools to identify your strengths and then align with specific action plan
- Establishing discipline: setting the structure that will free you up to make the change
- Time management mastery: a necessary step in creating the space to achieve more
- Resilience: tips and tools to build your inner strength and ensure you manage competing priorities with ease
- Brand You: forging a personal brand to underpin the future you desire
- Networking: Building a network to multiply your productivity and maximise opportunity
- Influencing: Communicating effectively for maximum influence within every interaction
- Balance: Strategies for balancing work and life priorities to maintain peak performance
- Milestones and magnums: Measuring and celebrating success, win by win
- Wrap up and re-set: Reflecting on the achievements of the year, and preparing for the next Change Challenge.
Who can sign up?
The Change Challenge is free and open to every individual who is serious about achieving the very best out of LIFE, by delivering to their very best at WORK.
You are most welcome to invite your friends, family and colleagues to start The Change Challenge with you. In fact, you should! Because psychologists say this will increase the likelihood of achieving the goals you set.
How do I register?
I’m ready and waiting to hear from you – so go on and register for the Change Challenge and make 2018 your very best year year.
Why is it free?
A colleague asked me this and I guess it’s a fair enough question. Well the “head” answer is that I’m regularly approached by people who don’t have the budget for my private coaching, and so I’ve been trying to figure out a way to help them without devaluing the service I provide to my 1:1 fee paying clients. I decided that the cleanest and most sustainable way to do this is an online program – which after the initial set up doesn’t cost me much to maintain.
The “heart” answer is that I’m fully aware that I’ve been given incredible opportunities and education simply because I won the lottery of life, and have had extraordinary mentors throughout my career. I hope that in sharing some of the lessons I can make some sort of a positive difference.
Still have questions?
Should you wish to discuss team implementation options, or have any other questions about The Change Challenge you are most welcome to contact The Change Coach directly.
About The Change Coach
I’m Jen Dalitz and as The Change Coach, I guide businesses, teams and individuals through the change they need to make.
I’ve been “doing” change for over two decades: having designed change strategy as a management consultant in global consulting firms; led large scale transformational change as a program manager in big corporates; lived change as an investor and owner in three start-up businesses; and delivered coaching and structured professional development to over 1,000 individuals on their own change journeys.
And now I’m ready to guide you on your Change Challenge too… so let’s do this!