I am so excited to announce that I will be presenting at the Women World Changers Summit taking place this coming October in Sydney and Melbourne, on the topic of Entrepreneurship and The Paradox Of Following Your Passion. Women, leaders of women, diversity specialists, business owners…. please do come join me!
This is the premier business event for 2016, and a dialogue every leader and business owner should be part of, and I’m grateful to The Growth Faculty for extending this special offer to my network so you can be part of this special day.
Women World Changers has been years in the making, and began with a seed of an idea planted with The Growth Faculty founder, Karen Beattie, back when I was still running the sphinxx Ascend Development Days. It is so exciting seeing this event come to fruition, and I couldn’t resist an opportunity to be part of such a dynamic agenda. Days like this don’t just happen, and it’s testament to Karen and her team that such a stellar lineup has been formulated to generate a whole new level of conversation around women and leadership.
With a program designed to drive a dialogue focused on the importance for greater workplace diversity & equality, and featuring a line-up of international and national speakers never seen before on one stage, Women World Changers will address the most critical leadership requirements for success in leading and managing Australia’s workforce of the future and drive greater understanding of the impact and economics of women, diversity and culture on business growth.
Topics to be covered:
· A Global Perspective: The Economics of Empowerment
· A National Perspective: Australia’s Future in Focus – What Got Us Here, Won’t Get Us There
· Super-diversity is About the Economy and Broader than Gender
· Getting Men into the Conversation
· March of The Millennials, The New Sharing Economy and What This Means for Business
· Entrepreneurship and The Paradox of Following Your Passion
· Standing in Your Own Power
Other Speakers Include:
· Amal Clooney, Human Rights Lawyer, Doughty Street Chambers
· Linda Burney, Member for Barton, Australian Labor Party
· Mai Chen, Managing Partner Chen Palmer, Chair Superdiversity Centre for Law, Policy & Business
· Kate Jenkins, Sex Discrimination Commissioner
· Wendy McCarthy, mentor, author, change activist, campaigner for rights of women and children
· Carol Schwartz, Founding Chair of the Women’s Leadership Institute Australia and Chair of the Property Male Champions of Change group
· Holly Ransom, CEO, Emergent Solutions
· Christine Bartlett, Non-Executive Director, Mirvac Ltd
· Giam Swiegers, Global CEO, Aurecon
· Alan Joyce, CEO, Qantas
· Ahmed Fahour, CEO, Australia Post
Please do get behind this event, and make the most of my network offer which is available only until 15th August and will enable you to register for just $795 per person (after this offer expires on 15th August the registration fee will revert to $1200 per person)
Click here for more information or to book your place.
IN A NUTSHELL:
10 October 2016 – The Peninsula, Melbourne
12 October 2016 – The Star, Sydney
Time: 08:00 – 17:30
Early Bird Rate extended to 15 August! Special Rates for my family and friends (SAVE over $400)
· Standard Rate: $1200
· My Speaker Rate: $795
VIP Ticket Price: $2,200 inc GST per person (limited places
· VIP tickets include: Meet and greet with Amal Clooney and photo, VIP Lunch, front of house reserved seating, full conference program VIP refreshment breaks, cocktail reception Book VIP tickets here
I cannot wait to see you there!
Yours in anticipation,